The NoWayOut family needs people who are enthusiastic, creative and adaptable. Read on if you tick these boxes!
We’re always on the lookout for fun-loving individuals with big personalities who are ready to join our dynamic team.
Please get in touch If you’re looking to create lasting memories on a daily basis in a challenging but rewarding environment. We’d love to hear from you!
What is the job?
- •Provide excellent customer service to clients.
- •Operate and moderate our game sessions.
- •Reset the game rooms after each game.
- •Keep the rooms in working order by repairing any minor breakages.
- •Take part in the company's marketing efforts to individuals and companies online and offline.
- •Process cash, card and online payments.
- •Keep the offices neat and tidy at all times.
- •Attend events and exhibitions as required by the company.
This is right job for you if you are/have:
- •Critical / outside the box thinking.
- •Able to multitask
- •Have excellent people skills.
- •Able to perform well under pressure.
- •Able to come up with creative solutions to problems.
- •Able to work flexible hours, weekends included.
- •Ambitious, motivated and self driven.
- •Fluency in English is a must, Arabic is a plus.
What can we offer you?
We can offer you a competitive salary package, unlimited growth opportunities, paid annual leave (transport included) and an amazing work environment.